The Yoga Teacher Training Course, which includes expert guidance and hands-on assistance from experienced instructors, will equip you with the skills to teach yoga to students worldwide. This 300 hour yoga teacher training Rishikesh is taught at the drishti yogshala center in Rishikesh, India. Students benefit from a fun, rewarding, and utterly stress-free learning experience.
This yoga teacher training Program provides a professional qualification that guarantees your fitness to teach traditional yoga anywhere in the world. This advanced yoga course also includes a personalized support plan tailored to your needs so you can learn yogic techniques and help others gain more benefits in their lives.
A life-changing experience
You will learn advanced but easy-to-follow asanas (yoga postures) along with yoga’s historical, spiritual, and mystical background. The program is fun and fulfilling, making each day a rewarding experience full of enjoyment and refreshment. The changes you experience will last beyond your stay in India- you will leave enriched physically, mentally, and spiritually enriched. The benefits of this program include the following:
– You will have the opportunity to meet some of the best yogis who have passed on their teachings and knowledge to us. Their experiences, along with the more than 5,000 years of the yoga tradition, will help you to establish yourself in this ancient science.
– You will be able to use your newly acquired knowledge and skills after completing 300 hours of yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India. You will have the opportunity to teach yoga and spread its benefits to people of all ages and lifestyles on different continents worldwide.
– Yoga is not only about physical health; your mind will be blissfully calm and free from stress after this course.
– You will not just be able to teach yoga to others, but you will also learn how to make the most of your practice.
What will you get after completing teacher training?
Upon completing the Yoga Teacher Training program, you will receive a certificate in Yoga Teacher Training from our yoga association. Your 300 hours Yoga Teacher Training course fee includes tuition, course materials, and all applicable taxes. In addition, you will be provided with accommodation, excellent vegetarian food, and a safe, comfortable environment to learn yoga.
What are the benefits of the 300 hours of Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India?
– You will have the privilege to learn advanced yoga postures from our highly qualified instructors and have hands-on assistance from them.
– You will have the opportunity to meet people from all over the world who have traveled to India to learn yoga from yogis who have passed on their knowledge and teachings.
– You will be able to teach yoga effectively, leading students on a journey of self-discovery through yoga postures. In addition, you will experience compassion, patience, and empathy for your students, enabling them to achieve greater heights in their lives.
– You will have the opportunity to know yoga’s various benefits to the body and mind, making it a fun and healthy practice.
How long is the teacher training Program?
It will take us four weeks if you want to know more about this program or if you want to register yourself. We also give you a free consultation before starting the course, which is free of cost. So please contact us for more details or any query that you may have.
Does the Yoga Alliance approve this Yoga Teacher Training Course?
Yes, it is approved by the yoga alliance. In addition, the Yoga Alliance recognizes this program as a continuing education provider for yoga teachers. If you have further queries on this course, don’t hesitate to contact us.
We will be offering a Yoga teacher training program in Rishikesh, India. So please feel free to contact us and request a detailed course description and schedule so we can help you make the right decision.